ammonia help

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can you post one more pic just of the front facing full tank picture but in all white light, it helps to reveal details that blue is masking. I run mine that blue too _ it's good for corals. Just need the white for analytical details

other readers getting to see you trust your bacteria vs doubt them is so important. we are trained by peers, and bottle bac sellers, mostly peers, to instantly begin dumping things into the water as a reaction and they don't even ask to see your test kit to see if it's in line with all the others.

you overrode that reaction process today and that's updated cycling science in action, that you can trust your whole tank isn't about to crash.

Last edited:

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Requesting again before you relocate the tank, a clear white light picture of your tank please so we can close out your cycle inquiry with it

we want to finalize your cycle issue before you relocate the tanks, needs a non blue white light pic= the small price for a complete ammonia troubleshoot that made your tank ready for transfer :) and kept all your reef life safe from random chemical souping dosers reacting to a false stuck cycle

Last edited:

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You cannot tell if a tank is cycled just by looking at how much surface area it has. The bacteria don't just magically fill the space instantly. You could have the entire world's surface area and it doesn't guarantee it's populated. You can tell whether the tank has the capacity to cycle properly, but not if it has. I'd pick up a cheap API liquid kit and use that to check.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back