Amoo's Pasture 60 Gallon Shallow Reef

Hey @Dirtrider225 welcome to the pasture man.

Ok guys tank update:

blah blah, blah blah blah, blah and blah

pictures:

VwdzjGA.jpg


Wasn't sure I liked Blastos, changed my mind, really like this one.

nzm8uxm.jpg


I swear this darn thing is orange, I don't know why none of my cameras will pick it up

RRJHP61.jpg


Not completely sure how I feel about this monti yet

LYg0tfc.jpg


Our purple Stylo is making some progress

uWi03qd.jpg


Nem is very much enjoying his new spot in the tank after inching around for a few days which prompted a rescape

HpNlYi4.jpg


The tank uglies that need to be blown off the smooth skinned acros daily. Paled out quite a bit, but is showing PE and coming back color wise, still has all it's tissue so, meh Show the good with the bad right.

T0FeXLn.jpg


This acro is just the opposite, holding color but not so much PE

KcmDKvA.jpg


Left side

Ghi6NBc.jpg


Right side

Ruko7CX.jpg
 
Note to self, stop watching the weirdo with the blacked out 14 G! ;)

It's not blacked out anymore! The brown algae that I'm pretty sure were dinos seem to be gone too... but my alk was 10dKH where I normally keep it at 8. Garf bonsai looking quite pale but still has PE. Hopefully I can recover it.

once you go sump you never go back:eek::D

I went from a 75g sumped to a 40B FOWLR with HOB, a 14g AIO and a 10g macro with HOB... 75g started dripping, but technically that's going back.
 
@Amoo -- I gave daniel a homewrecker and an RRUSA Pretty in Pink. If he doesn't post pictures of them in a week or two, you know what happened.
LOLOL! That's just mean. :P
 
@Amoo glad to see things are turning around. ...and I wasn't THAT far behind. :D
 
@Amoo
Your reef is looking great!!!

Are you interested in my RO bio-pellet reactor?
Might be bringing the AquaMaxx back online for the Purigen.

Freddie
 
@Amoo
Your reef is looking great!!!

Are you interested in my RO bio-pellet reactor?
Might be bringing the AquaMaxx back online for the Purigen.

Freddie

@GoVols I most certainly might be, all depends on if I get a "special price" for being a Gator fan :P

In all seriousness, been super busy this week with Ag Expo and my wife and I's Anniversary. Shoot me a PM with what you're looking to get for it.
 
Have a fun anniversary weekend, Oh yeah the tank is on fire!!
 
+2 on update
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new