Amphipod Breeding Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter KVYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my setup. It's in my bedroom so the stand it's on is my nightstand.
I ordered 1250+ pods from aquariumdepot. com

Reef2reef is now aquarium depot. They had a problem with their ecomerce thing or whatever.

I used river Rock from Home Depot as the breeding ground. Planning to add more river Rock tomorrow. I already have 100+ pods in there right now. I'm probably gonna fill it up just until it covers the sponge filters.

Any comments? Criticism? Improvements? Anything?

image-jpg.278311


image-jpg.278312


image-jpg.278313


image-jpg.278314
 
Reefs2go always have problems with the online payment. It's a wonder they ever get any orders!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new