amphipods anyone breeding them ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtc1966
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtc1966

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like to pick up about twenty amphipods (not copepods) to seed my new tank. anyone have them for sale ?
 
I don't breed them, but they tend to live in my tlf reactor. If we can coordinate, I can empty that out for you. You'll have plenty.
 
We can check my filter sock when you come to get the duncan. There are always some in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new