Analysis paralysis sr60, sr80, tideline 62

Blue Collar Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help deciding which tank to go with.
Great deal available on a SR60, but I don’t want to regret not getting a 48” long.

Sr80, only new available and probably 2 month wait.

Tideline 62 not as wide as I’d like, between glass and aio baffle is 12 or 14”? Don’t want to regret not going with something wider.

Downsizing from a 180 because of cost & maintenance. Was gonna go with a 25-40g now I’m here 🤣
Help me out pls
 
it's hard for me to tell from your post… Are you trying to save money or decide between those three tanks?

If you're trying to save money, it sounds like you want a 50 breeder. Not quite the 48 inch length you're looking for but 18 x 18 thickness is nice for a reef tank.

I've heard that either Petco or PetSmart (Wanapum) has a 60 gallon breeder that's 4 feet long. Something new! Check your local store.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new