And scolys finally coloring up nicely.

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
3,618
Reaction score
16
Location
Pitcairn Island
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scolys coloring up

IMG_6462.jpg


IMG_6461.jpg
 
thanks guys. I ADMIT IT'S BEEN POST PHOTOED. ok got that out of the way.... just took the brightness down.
 
anyone see their scolys go from plain to PIMP?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new