Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0e3d2a11c7e667270e2450dc1c7dcd6c.jpg

burden2626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i played videos on my phone it did work for me as well kinda goofy but they watched it they would swimm to other side of tank and back while i was playing video's it took my percula 3 days it took my oc aweek of being alone at night and now thats all they do try to bite me when iam cleaning glass and moving stuff if i get to close to ther nem

OP
OP
fishrambo

fishrambo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked for awhile they lost interest in it in a few days after I released them

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning an my green BTA had moved across the tank to the side my clowns sleep on. I'm hoping they just naturally get together before I have to resort to tricks, lol. They are side by side right now so I'm hoping for the best in the coming days..

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the video or photograph method @fishrambo I know it seems silly, but I have read probably a million success stories using that method. I generally tend to pair clowns with their natural hosts, so I don't generally have this issue, but if I were trying to get a Davinici or something to host a BTA you'd better betcha I would have nem and clown photos taped to my tank like I did with Pamela Anderson when I was....wait....well you get the point. Try the photos or video.

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky. I put my rbta about 6 inches from where my O. clowns would hang out. The nem never moved, and 2 weeks later both were wiggling around in it.
Mine are about 4-6 inches away from mine right now.. have been all day. I'm hoping they get it figured out naturally soon. If not then I may try a few of the tricks. [emoji120]

OP
OP
fishrambo

fishrambo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the stuff I am in the hobby for is to study and enjoy nature at its best any tips n tricks will be appreciated I will keep trying I am thinking about getting bigger tank tho

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah buddy, the first time I heard of somebody doing that I was like "come on that's ridiculous and anecdotal and coincidental at best." Then more and more folks tried it and slowly but surely the clown pron provided more and more success stories. I may be stubborn, but not stubborn enough that I'm unwilling to change my mindset when presented with plausible evidence.

Also FWIW if you can get the Nem to host them before the move it will make the move easier for both parties involved.

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When transferring from one tank to another and breaking down my old tank; I put the rock with then nem and the clowns in the same 5 gallon bucket... the rest was history.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back