Training Fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ya_boii
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ya_boii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
70
Location
Salt Lake City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience training their fish to do tricks/other things? I've got an exquisite fairy wrasse that's curious and has noticed me and patterns pretty frequently. Thought it would be fun to teach him to play fetch. Any tips? Any objections? I wouldn't be starving him just to get him to do what I want. He'd just be getting extra food
 
I've been trying to train my tilefish to come out when he hears me call his name, not just when he sees me. So far I've just been yelling "Sushi" from around the corner and he's ignored me. I'll report back in a few months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new