And we are off!

RaeOfSunlight

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
35
Location
Florida Keys
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spent yesterday setting up and doing some light aquascaping. The build is a Fluval Evo VII, 13.5 all in one. Now time to cycle!

54C99418-6F70-4766-A28E-3453D07C15AA.jpeg 6786B7CF-66B5-477A-987E-EA6C2539D21B.jpeg F803A758-9806-452F-98DB-5CCF989A5B6C.jpeg
 
What are you doing for livestock?
Unsure completely. The more research I do, the more it seems that having fish present encourages a more healthy reef ecosystem. I'd probably start with clownfish since they are reportedly fairly hardy. I really want to make this a coral centric tank, though, with some inverts to add character. If I could find an appropriately sized fish to help with algae control, that would be fantastic
 
Unsure completely. The more research I do, the more it seems that having fish present encourages a more healthy reef ecosystem. I'd probably start with clownfish since they are reportedly fairly hardy. I really want to make this a coral centric tank, though, with some inverts to add character. If I could find an appropriately sized fish to help with algae control, that would be fantastic
Like an algae blenny. Love there personality.
 
After several good water tests I added the first fauna-a pair of clownfish and a rock flower nem! So far everyone seems happy!
 

Attachments

  • 45976012-1987-4499-B0F6-0F4B6A697AF3.jpeg
    45976012-1987-4499-B0F6-0F4B6A697AF3.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ED5BA3D4-B6BC-4748-8765-1AD254362F8D.jpeg
    ED5BA3D4-B6BC-4748-8765-1AD254362F8D.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 21

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new