OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Andy. Have you moved yet? If so, when can we expect to see a new thread and tank build??? Cant wait to see your next tank. :D

Hey Sahin! I moved into the new house and thoroughly enjoying the new fish room, more rather coral room. The new tank will be a 48"x36"x20" Reef Savvy braceless and trimless tank with the 16" ghost over flow. For the time being I have my old system up and running and will continue to do so until the new display is well cycled and ready to go. Hopefully buy late winter early spring I should have it up and running. Thread will be soon.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Sahin! I moved into the new house and thoroughly enjoying the new fish room, more rather coral room. The new tank will be a 48"x36"x20" Reef Savvy braceless and trimless tank with the 16" ghost over flow. For the time being I have my old system up and running and will continue to do so until the new display is well cycled and ready to go. Hopefully buy late winter early spring I should have it up and running. Thread will be soon.
lucky you to have a fishroom everyone in this hobby should have that I too plan on it someday. Those dimensions sound super sweet looking forward to seeing some pics

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to swing by everyones haha. I've been slacking ALOT. But yes your right. (Plus I need to take some notes)

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Ocean Wonders Blood Orange (updated pic)

IMG_0938_1_zpsbc6ae5ac.jpg

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! What an awesome lil Reeftank Andy read all the way through and see that we both like to push the limits of what people think they can stuff into a Reeftank, no matter what size. Looking forward to your updates as well as the New System's Build thread here eventually.

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still going to metal halide lighting for the most part?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

For the new system YES! Radiums all the way but what I will do different this time is run Reef Brite actinic LED's for supplementation.

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! What an awesome lil Reeftank Andy read all the way through and see that we both like to push the limits of what people think they can stuff into a Reeftank, no matter what size. Looking forward to your updates as well as the New System's Build thread here eventually.

Cheers, Todd

Thanks a lot Todd! Im super stoked about the new system!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Purdy! :D

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 75.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back