Andy's FW to SW Conversion

4ac26e954bdd816404112be2dc42c2b4.jpg

Algae takes a bit of scrubbing- hoping the ugly stage is on its way out- red cyano stage gone now it’s the brown hair algae turn

Phos showing as 0 on my crappy api so I’ve a hanna on the way
Nitrate 6-8 ( Red Sea) delighted I’ve got that down from the early weeks and has been fairly consistent
Oh and I’ve a threadfin butterfly in QT !

Yea API only goes down to .25 or somthing.

Hanna is the glitter and gold. You will love it.
 
Plus side is the phos isn’t over 1 i guess! I have the Hanna for alk and love it so high expectations for the ulr one! All in good time I guess, should be here within a week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new