Anemone Altercation: Bubble-Tips vs. Rock Flowers!

Bubble-Tips vs. Rock Flowers! Which do you prefer?

  • Bubble-Tips!

    Votes: 64 38.8%
  • Rock Flowers!

    Votes: 65 39.4%
  • This is an impossible decision!

    Votes: 36 21.8%

  • Total voters
    165
I might be a little biased since I own a bta and not a rfa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new