Anemone and clownfish pairing

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvgyfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dvgyfresh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
5,446
Reaction score
9,563
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I was hoping I could get some advice on how to pair oscillarus clownfish with a BTA. Currently I have a 30 gallon with a blue devil damsel and a clownfish pair and two BTAs. The clownfish decided to host the damsel and kinda all school together around the tank. How can I get them to notice the BTA and host? Any tips? Thank you
 
You can’t do anything besides sit and wait. Took my clowns a few months to find the nem hopefully you’re find it sooner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new