Anemone and Fav

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alchameth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alchameth

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
498
Reaction score
409
Location
Avondale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if I should step in and move that Fav... It's been 2 days and so far, while I've seen the Anemone's tentacles touch the Fav there isn't any damage. I did notice yesterday morning that rather than just short feeders out at night the Fav had its sweepers fully extended, looked a good 1 1/2 - 2 inches.

1610038329969.png
 
hi, better safe than sorry ,i would move favia :)
 
Mine was okay with a PPE favia for around 6 months, then overnight the favia was completely destroyed. My suggestion is to move it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new