Anemone Apocalypse

  • Thread starter Thread starter ubiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ubiq

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
152
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RBTA's are taking over my tank. I've gone from one three incher to five 6 plus inchers in 6 months. They're crowding some corals and shadowing others. I suspect them of eating a blenny. I'd sell them, but detaching them from their rocks is a daunting task.
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/safe-and-easy-diy-way-to-remove-nems.861213/
It's actually quite easy.

I use mine last week to get my Sherman off of the carpet.
PXL_20220127_233445965.jpg
 
Spend some time peeling them all and put them In a basket/colander clipped on the tank. Throw em on Craigslist 30-40$ea and they’ll be gone in no time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new