Anemone ate my shrimp!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeferey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
16
Location
Dublin, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got home from work today and this is what I see-
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377056295.985659.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377056328.501284.jpg


Nemo over there looking suspicious .....

Skunk cleaner shrimp aka Sebastian finally got what he deserved I guess from all those times it stole food from the Nem....)-;

This is what was left 4 hours later-
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377056548.234432.jpg
 
He really ate him!! I figured it was just his shell from molting that the Nem was chewing on!!
 
Ive caught my nem eating the molt shell of the shrimp numberous times. Are you sure its not just the shell?

That was my first thought also, but it looks like there's shimp meat in that last picture. I guess that shrimp pushed it's luck once too many.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new