Anemone BTA keep floating at night

  • Thread starter Thread starter new-judge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well he didn’t attempt another suicidal act today in the morning so I’d say that’s a progress. He’s hidden himself in the rock I could barely find him. I have a theory that when I get to living room in the morning and turn on the light it messes him up and he tries to get to light? Their lights are shut down from 12:00 - 12:00 so me interfering at 4:30am might be an issue. Although today I did turn the light in living room and he didn’t move but it could be because he has hidden himself in the shadow. I don’t think he found his spot yet tho. Thoughts?
They may be upset at any light changes.
Short term stuff no problem.

On….then off….same everyday, every week….etc.

If he’s stuck he’s fine….just let him be for a bit. Let him get used to the light pattern and he will adjust his processes to that.

Light on……light off…..no changes.

You can ramp up and down if you wish but it’s not mandatory, more fun for us I guess, but same same same at all times in terms of photoperiod, spectrum and intensity.

That they like.
Just so we’re on the same page, pardon my poor explanation skills - we keep their lights same, we don’t change it at all, we don’t play with it so they can get used to it. Settings are fine I’d say.

I’m just talking about normal room light for myself when I’m walking in to the room. I just find it odd that he’s fine all the time and only floated when I walked to the room in the mornings. That’s why my theory about normal room light came to my head
 
Just so we’re on the same page, pardon my poor explanation skills - we keep their lights same, we don’t change it at all, we don’t play with it so they can get used to it. Settings are fine I’d say.

I’m just talking about normal room light for myself when I’m walking in to the room. I just find it odd that he’s fine all the time and only floated when I walked to the room in the mornings. That’s why my theory about normal room light came to my head
Ok…got it.
Then no issue, it’s early, let him sulk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new