Anemone bubbles shrinks

Rahulreece

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Location
india
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had green bubble tip anemone it was fine when feeding and bubbles came bigger when clown host in it bubble shrink it size and look alike long tentacle some times no bubbles when I separate a Clownfish anemone is fine and bubble normal

IMG_20220818_005437.jpg
 
I had green bubble tip anemone it was fine when feeding and bubbles came bigger when clown host in it bubble shrink it size and look alike long tentacle some times no bubbles when I separate a Clownfish anemone is fine and bubble normal

IMG_20220818_005437.jpg
Bta can be bubbly or long and stringy. No rhyme or reason and perfectly fine.
 
OK I will release clownfish
 
Bta can be bubbly or long and stringy. No rhyme or reason and perfectly fine.
Give it time. If they’re newly getting acquainted the anemone will get back to norm. If this is a new setup you need a very strong lighting for the anemone. They strive for strong light.
 
Give it time. If they’re newly getting acquainted the anemone will get back to norm. If this is a new setup you need a very strong lighting for the anemone. They strive for strong light.
Depends on the nem but my bta do well in 125 par.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new