Anemone chewed on or sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexNY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexNY

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LTA that has been happy and healthy since I got her about 6months ago. Just recently I noticed that she looks sick or like something chewed on the bottom of it. I haven’t added anything new to the tank. I have emerald crabs, foxface, tomi tang, wrasse, clowns, snails. Water conditions are good. any thoughts or suggests are appreciated
2739CC0D-127C-4B8C-B565-F3991409FA00.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new