Anemone closed up inside itself

  • Thread starter Thread starter hey.al
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hey.al

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
32
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to post a photo but am running into some technical issues. I have had an anemone in my 6 month old tank for a couple weeks now and he was doing well up until day before yesterday. It looks as if he’s turned himself inside out and sucked everything in towards his center. He’s done this twice now in the last two days.
 
Here’s a photo of what it looks like.
 

Attachments

  • 2DF10316-D929-4431-BC19-302848C7FD32.jpeg
    2DF10316-D929-4431-BC19-302848C7FD32.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 163
It may be getting ready to twin.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new