Anemone constricted?

shocker8786

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
35
Location
naperville
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays!

I recently isolated my anemone from my clown because he was getting beaten up. He seems to be doing better now that he’s been separated, hoping he’ll grow large enough to handle my clown at some point. Anyways, he has excreted some waste and there appears to be a string of it wrapped around him that might be limiting his ability to fully inflate. I’ve cleared some of it away but I can see there still appears to be some there.

Wondering if I should just leave him alone or keep trying to get it off. Don’t want to unnecessarily stress him out it doesn’t look concerning.

Thanks!

2AF68375-F625-4363-AAB7-835A8196C95B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new