anemone expelling waste or zoo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azedenkae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
2,448
Reaction score
2,215
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brown stuff is coming out of my anemone, which I presume is zoo? D:

My mini-maxi has been in the tank for five months, doing well, growing bigger and bigger.

Only recent change was adding a second AI Prime to my tank, which means it is getting more light.

Excuse the terrible image. Best I could do.

20210615_174506.jpg
 
Yea its just waste I am guessing. Don't worry you can't kill maxis even if you try.
 
Yea its just waste I am guessing. Don't worry you can't kill maxis even if you try.
Okay I am less worried now. XD Yeah this guy has been through a lot and does not seem to fare one bit. XD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new