Anemone exposure during water change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kstaley12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kstaley12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Messages
326
Reaction score
1,232
Location
Kennewick, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So my BTA is hanging at the top of my tank right at the water line. I need to perform a water change today which will expose him once the water level drops. Will it kill him? Should I wait and hope he moves? Try to move him myself? I have no idea what to do. Help please!
 
Thanks guys! I completed my water change and he doesn’t seem to be too bothered. I appreciate your responses!

Point a power head at it. The high flow will make it uncomfortable, and it will probably move.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new