Anemone for saddleback clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter nlutfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If that is a BTA make sure it is mounted to some rock. They are not sand dwellers. If there is no rock under for its foot now then the changes of it floating into your powerhead tonight is extremely high.
It is a bta, it is currently attached to a glass bowl but I plan on adding a rock for it to attach too
 
Im hoping so! It was in one at my lfs and seemed happy. I also made a rock "cup" out of some rock I had if the glass bowl doesn't last
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new