Anemone guard on wavemaker?

thereefguy13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
63
Location
Idaho Falls
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.. in preparation for someday getting a BTA I'm wondering where to get a 3D print file for a cover for my Uniclife Aquarium 3400 GPH Adjustable Wave Maker.. (I think I need one but am not sure....) any suggestions?

wavemaker.jpg
 
I’d check Etsy lots of people sell nem guards in there. That’s where I got mine. Although not that wave maker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new