Anemone guards?

MangoSentinels

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
10
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers,

I just purchased a beautiful GBTA for my clownfish yesterday and it unfortunately made its way to the power head overnight. The anemone should pull through but it lost some of its tentacles. I’m currently in the process of getting a water change started and running some new carbon. Is there anything that I can purchase that will keep the anemone safe without compromising the flow? I’m desperate!

2 Jebao RW4
1 Jebao Cross Flow SCP90M
 
You can wrap the Jebao RW4 with panty hose or netting like they use for screen tops
 
Would it be safe to turn off the pumps and gyre and leave only the return pump on when I go to sleep until I get some guards through the mail?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new