anemone help

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
should i consider removing this rbta, it’s progressively gotten worse since i added it to my tank, i was given it by a family member since he got out the hobby and i can kind of understand that my tank isn’t fully ready for one and ive been kind of battling nutrient issues for a little bit now, its yet to ever fully bubble up at all and i decided to leave it alone not feeding it trying to just not stress it out but i just feel like it’s at the end of its road and i dont want it tearing apart in my tank

Attachments

• recorded-2893933934836.mp4
    3.7 MB

TCseh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
should i consider removing this rbta, it’s progressively gotten worse since i added it to my tank, i was given it by a family member since he got out the hobby and i can kind of understand that my tank isn’t fully ready for one and ive been kind of battling nutrient issues for a little bit now, its yet to ever fully bubble up at all and i decided to leave it alone not feeding it trying to just not stress it out but i just feel like it’s at the end of its road and i dont want it tearing apart in my tank
Pulling it out isn't possible unless you pull the rock out and cut it off the rock. Usually with newbies I have noticed their success rates with keeping things alive isn't good when you get put into a bad position like this. So my only advice is try your best when the experienced people come here and give you advice and brace yourself for the consequences because you more than likely got a problem on your hands with a nem dying.

OP
OP
L

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry about that here’s some photos

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpeg
    IMG_1817.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1818.png
    IMG_1818.png
    792 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1818.png
    IMG_1818.png
    792 KB · Views: 19

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks to me like he is upside down, I’d start by flipping him over and placing his foot in a nice deep hole in a rock

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back