OP
S

Snoop_90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried looking for that exact same reason I know when they die it's like a nuke goes off in the tank. I may have to move rocks to search for it somewhere. I'm currently on a canister so only carbon I have is the AC. I want to switch to sump but was waiting since I was considering upgrading to a larger tank.
So Anemones expelling brown stuff is zoox? and thats bad? One of my older ones expels stuff from time to time. It's usually a brown string type substance and out of all the anemones I have that one is the one thats always looked the healthiest.

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried looking for that exact same reason I know when they die it's like a nuke goes off in the tank. I may have to move rocks to search for it somewhere. I'm currently on a canister so only carbon I have is the AC. I want to switch to sump but was waiting since I was considering upgrading to a larger tank.
So Anemones expelling brown stuff is zoox? and thats bad? One of my older ones expels stuff from time to time. It's usually a brown string type substance and out of all the anemones I have that one is the one thats always looked the healthiest.
They expell zoox is the brown stringy stuff, it likes pooping, it is normal for an anemone. However if they do that quite often, and inflate + deflate a lot, it means the nem is not happy

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 9.4%
Back