Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter ktn87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ktn87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
31
Location
Northern Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help ID this anemone? I think it's a Sherman Rose or a lookalike but I'm not sure. The foot is a slate grey and there used to be lines around the mouth when I got it. However the lines disappeared recently under my lighting.

No lineage, visual ID only.

IMG_2992.JPG
 
If it has green it’s not a Sherman. If it doesn’t nem it’s Sherman
 
Can someone help ID this anemone? I think it's a Sherman Rose or a lookalike but I'm not sure. The foot is a slate grey and there used to be lines around the mouth when I got it. However the lines disappeared recently under my lighting.

No lineage, visual ID only.

IMG_2992.JPG
Looks like a Bubble Tip. You can see towards the top of the tentacles that there are little bumps which are the bubbles. I believe it is a Sunset Bubble Tip but that I cannot be sure but I am positive on that being a BTA
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new