Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter lion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I know this is a bubble tip anemone but I’m wondering if it has a name or is it just a nice rainbow.

4E81FC18-B498-435F-A0A5-19B2836B209C.jpeg
 
hi,looks like a nice rainbow to me.. :cool: @Eagle_Steve?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new