Anemone ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scwahoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scwahoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
16
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone ID the type of bubble tip this is? It split the first day I had it. Sorry not the best photo.
454C2324-4797-4618-883D-04874298D4AF.jpeg
 
Can someone ID the type of bubble tip this is? It split the first day I had it. Sorry not the best photo.
454C2324-4797-4618-883D-04874298D4AF.jpeg
I can’t say for sure cause I am not an expert. but I’d say a rainbow bubbletip
 
Kind of thought the same thing but I’m not a expert on nems either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new