Anemone identification

TriangleReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, for some context I live in the Caribbean and was collecting macro algae for my goby tank and this little… guy stung the hell out of me, so he got put straight into the bucket and now lives in my tank.

I’m not well versed in anemone identification but if anyone can ID or point me in the right direction that would be great!



IMG_8138.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new