Anemone moved behind rock

William Spak

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
303
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I sure hope I'm just over reacting to this, but my anemone was spread out on my rock all day today, but at night he decided to move behind the rock.

I have attached a picture of the anemone during the day, and one of it right now. He's in an area of shade, so maybe he's getting used to the lighting? Or just trying to find his most comfortable spot in the tank?

Thanks everyone,
Will

IMG_1757.jpg IMG_1756.jpg
 
They will sometimes wander around. Mine did this last night after being down low for months. It decided to climb to the top of my rock.
 
They will sometimes wander around. Mine did this last night after being down low for months. It decided to climb to the top of my rock.
Alright, that eases me up a bit. My anemone just looks all shriveled up in the picture, but maybe it's not that bad. Thanks.
 
Shrivelled is normal when the lights go out. It could just have camped there for the night and tomorrow decide to head back around the front.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new