• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anemone rock $200

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RuuToo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
163
Location
south jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South Jersey pick up only.

I have some 20 year old reef rock with a ton of yellow encrusting sponge and a bunch of anemones that needs a home after my tank move. Several to choose from, $200 each

7AB1496C-6CE8-47CF-AB56-CCB74CCC124C.jpeg
 
South Jersey pick up only.

I have some 20 year old reef rock with a ton of yellow encrusting sponge and a bunch of anemones that needs a home after my tank move. Several to choose from, $200 each

7AB1496C-6CE8-47CF-AB56-CCB74CCC124C.jpeg
If I could persuade you to ship I would be very interested. I could send you a shipping label, sealed container, styrofoam and box to ship back
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new