Anemone splitting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexChef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexChef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This anemone is pretty large in This Aquarium and I am wondering if it is splitting? All parameters look good

5DD8A4B7-5572-4A98-B3A6-087A23D7755F.jpeg
 
You can tell if its splitting by looking at the foot. Looks like it stretching apart
 
You can tell if its splitting by looking at the foot. Looks like it stretching apart
Well this goes a little deeper I guess, it didn’t start displaying those behaviors until after I plugged a ground probe in.
My male clown seems to be suffering from HLLE water is clean, diet is good so I figured stray voltage?

without ground probe no voltage, with ground probe 50v. Not sure what’s happening
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new