Anemone Splitting?

walloutlet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
154
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday everyone....

Hoping to get some more experienced opinions here. As I often do during the day, take a 10 minute break to watch my tank. Noticed my anemone starting to what looks like a second mouth, or perhaps just the way it is wedged in the rock at the moment. Thought I'd take a video to see if this is the beginning of it trying to split?

 
Looks like splitting and let it do its thing. Make no changes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new