Anemone splitting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dado150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dado150

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
61
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen an anemone split. It this what it's doing? doing? Eat fine & been in same spot for months. It's about 12in in size.
Thanks Dale

20220302_091218.jpg 20220302_091210.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new