Anemone

ReeferTang44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2023
Messages
347
Reaction score
207
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what is going on or should I be concerned I already posted this a day or two ago but it’s happened again it was big and open today and actually moved a little bit but tonight it moved back to it’s original spot and looks like this
IMG_7302.jpeg
IMG_7306.jpeg
IMG_7307.jpeg
 
Not sure what is going on or should I be concerned I already posted this a day or two ago but it’s happened again it was big and open today and actually moved a little bit but tonight it moved back to it’s original spot and looks like this
IMG_7302.jpeg
IMG_7306.jpeg
IMG_7307.jpeg
You have bulb inflation which many beg for . Do t see anything suggesting stress. As long as current isn’t too aggressive- should be good
 
Probably retracting because of nighttime. Also might be pooping but not really likely because I don’t see an open mouth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new