Anemones and Green Slimer

ktaylor660

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone growing anemones? I'm looking for some Mini Maxi, BTA's, or even a smallish carpet. The BTA's out LFS get in look horrible and have no color to them. Size is not as important to me as price is. Let me know what you have.

Also looking for a green slimer frag. Always been my favorite SPS and I have always had good luck with them.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also looking for a green slimer frag. Always been my favorite SPS and I have always had good luck with them.
What size frag of green slimer are you wanting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 2" frag that's growing really well. Should have enough to frag by the swap

OP
OP
ktaylor660

ktaylor660

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer a small 1" or so frag, as we love to watch them grow out. I didn't realize there was going to be a frag swap soon. When is that? I may just wait until then. I'm about 1.5 hours from Knoxville, so waiting would probably save me some gas.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer a small 1" or so frag, as we love to watch them grow out. I didn't realize there was going to be a frag swap soon. When is that? I may just wait until then. I'm about 1.5 hours from Knoxville, so waiting would probably save me some gas.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

ETRC frag swap is in June. MTRC frag swap is in April.

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a date nailed down in June? I'm off the weekends of Saturday the 15th and 2 weeks later on the 29th. Going on vacation the first week of June.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back