Anemones not looking healthy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kristijan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kristijan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
16
Location
Macedonia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have those anemones for around 4 months or more and i notice they don't look very healthy they look kind a deflated is anything wrong with them my other corals look perfect
Alkalinity is 7.7
Ph 8.0
Salinity 1.025
Nitrat 2.5
Amonia 0
Aquarium is 85l or 20 gallon
I have only 2 clownfish
I use aquaforest reef salt

20210325_220228.jpg 20210325_220222.jpg
 
What type of lighting and flow?
 
What type of lighting and flow?
I have sicce 1000l and return pump i 1400l with random flow generator light Chinese no name brand but it's working fine other coral are nice but I'm planning to upgrade to ATI
 
If you didn’t make any other changes then just it some time to heal. I am assuming you are not using it dosing something into the tank to drive specific parameters down. If you are they might be reacting if that started around the same time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new