• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anemones. South Jersey. $20

Item Price
$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RuuToo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
163
Location
south jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have rose bubble tips and rainbows. So many - decided to do a tank clear out. Would sell for $20, or trade for something interesting. South Jersey.

1000008500.jpg
1000008498.jpg
 
Where are you located?
 
i would take two, i have a variety of mushrooms I could swap? Just fragged out some beautiful bali emerald shrooms , but yeah, shipping sucks especially in this weather
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new