Anenome Compatibility

FiersecstClown

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the anenome I have an LTA and a sebae they were getting along with no problems I wake up this morning and the LTA has made the sebae move so to speak, my sebae is now under the rocks I have in my tank by the foot of my LTA, What should I do , Or can I do
 
How do you know that it was the LTA that made the sebae move and not something else like water parameters how long have you had the nems and how long has the tank been set up?
 
How do you know that it was the LTA that made the sebae move and not something else like water parameters how long have you had the nems and how long has the tank been set up?
My tank has been set up for 7 months and I have had the sebae for 2months and got the LTA lastnight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new