Anenome id help

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Bryantmuniz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
38
Location
moreno valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gifted this nem. I was told it is a rosetip. But the colors look way different from the 4 rosetips I have. Just curious to knownif this is a rose or any other type

20201220_102942.jpg 20201220_102912.jpg 20201220_102744.jpg 20201220_102909.jpg
 
hi looks like a rainbow bta :)
 
Looks like a RBTA.
 
Thank you I figured I just wanted a second opinion. It looks a bit more orange then red in person and is way different then my other 3 RBTA.
 
Here is another picture with different lighting
 

Attachments

  • 20201220_181547.jpg
    20201220_181547.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new