Anenome ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pledosophy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pledosophy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
422
Reaction score
291
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what type of Sebae this is? I picked it up at a local shop today and just trying to learn about it.

It's about 5-6" across. It's bright pink.

I'm a little concerned because the mouth seems to stay pretty open, but it attached it's foot right away, to the bottom of the tank. . Contemplating feeding it tomorrow.

I have bred several RBTA's, this is my first sebae.

Thank you!

Edit: sorry the picture sucks a bit. It is just an iphone pic. I had cleared the sand away for the foot to attach and the water was still a bit cloudy

IMG_2030(Edited).jpg
 
Day 3.

Nem is attached and doing great. It is eating for me. The Clowns are hosting it. The colors are actually getting a tad better already with the daily feeding (rods food with gonipora power and amino acids added) I think at this point, I might be out of the acclimation danger zone.


I am going to start turning the water movement in the tank back up slowly and cross my fingers it stays put.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new