Anenome ok?

kathya0321

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
15
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anemone all of a sudden isn't looking healthy, it's extending more from it's foot and not opening as much. My light hasn't changed, and he has been in the same spot for 5 months. Any ideas? I read somewhere that you shouldn't feed anemone's, your thoughts on that? I always thought if they weren't happy where they were they would move.

IMG_1473.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new