Angel Fish are disappearing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tikibar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tikibar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Apex
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had at least 4 angelfish disappear with no body, bones, anything! Today my majestic is missing... I don't think I have a mantis shrimp as normally you hear their popping noises. They are not jumping out. I have checked every time. I have looked as best I can between the rocks everywhere! Is there something that could drag them under the gravel? So tired of losing expensive fish. Tank parameters are fine. All smaller fish and corals growing great. Even Tridacna clams. Help?!?
 
Hmmm....
Concerning...
Can you post your parameters, photos of the tank, a run down of your tank timeline etc?
TELL US MORE!!!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new