Angel fish Question

Reefman1965

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody I have a 250 gallon fish only Tank I have two Blonde nasa tang two blue hippos a powder blue Sailfin tang a purple tang a flame hawk I’m very interested in putting in a queen and French angel I would like to have one of them shows size if it is possible to do this which one would you recommend as the show size and which other one would be like 5 inches Also do you recommend me buying them at the same time or one at a time been in a hobby for over 20 years just never tried this before thanks

image.jpg

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Let's see if we can get you some help.
What are the dimensions of the tank?

You have picked some tough ones, as the queen is big and aggressive and the french is huge. Emperors, for example , are more popular choices. Hopefully someone can chime in with some experience for you.

OP
OP
Reefman1965

Reefman1965

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Let's see if we can get you some help.
What are the dimensions of the tank?

You have picked some tough ones, as the queen is big and aggressive and the french is huge. Emperors, for example , are more popular choices. Hopefully someone can chime in with some experience for you.
The size of the tank is 6 feet long by 30 x 30 I would love to have one show size fish in the tank if it Possible either or the French or the queen Of course I want both of them and the other one I would just get very small like 5 inch 4 inch if that’s even possible what do you think I am just push my luck Like I said in my first post I’ve been doing this for 20 years but never tried this in my life thank you Guys

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The grey and French will get much larger than queen
Transitioning stage is the best size and enjoyment. Diet is very important for them

Back