Angelfish Q

proxy001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see my profile pic... That's piggy, a blue face angel. I had piggy for about 8 years. My best advice dont do it.
1. They are at the same time very shy, very territorial and very aggressive. Any shy fish will be stressed.
2. Some corals are safe, some will be m&m's ( zoa, acan, toadstool, candy canes)

They are amazing fish, I get it but I decided to re-home piggy because he was getting too aggressive with his tank mates ( I have a 180G "only") and I was tired of being unable to grow corals.

Tangs are great IMHO.

OP
OP
Cstar_BC

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences and will try to just build a FOWLR and get my angel fix .

the wrasse is a great idea , I’m thinking dusky

. I like the idea of having some large statement fish , but don’t want aggressive ******s . I was hoping with increased tank sizes maybe the problems disappeared but we can’t have everything

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences and will try to just build a FOWLR and get my angel fix .

the wrasse is a great idea , I’m thinking dusky

. I like the idea of having some large statement fish , but don’t want aggressive ******s . I was hoping with increased tank sizes maybe the problems disappeared but we can’t have everything
Check out thalasomma wrasses. They are big and bold. My lunar was gorgeous just antisocial lol

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back