Angry clownfish maybe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kapachuka3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
665
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a pretty aggressive clownfish and I want to get a cuc for the tank. I have a fighting conch in the other tank and I was thinking of getting a strawberry conch or a tiger conch for the clownfish tank. If the conch doesn’t work in that tank could it go with the fighting conch? I know two fighting conchs don’t work but would a strawberry or tiger work with a fighting?
 
Clowns are generally aggressive towards other fish (mainly other clown) than with inverts, Conch should be fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new