tigertail cucumbers

KiddoReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a

tigertail cucumbers and fighting conch and im wanting to add a sand sifting goby my question is should i worry about the tiger tail cucumbers die from no food after the sand sifter is added or will i be fine should i remove it from my tank.​

 
I think you should be fine. I have kept them for decades, they will also go on the glass and the rocks, there is more stuff in the sand bed that you realize.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new